A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee

PostSubject: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:56 pm

well once again i got fucked over and scammed again... this time its not my car but one of my dogs... heres the story in short...

i was selling my female APBT and this fat ass girl called and said she would by it... she then call and said she didnt have the money yet but could work out a deal with me so i said ok but i needed something to hold on to... she said i can take her car until she gets either $200 to buy her or i can get first 2 pick of the litter... i agreed and when i got to Green Bay "1.5hrs away" i called her and ask where did she live so we can meet up... she told me that the best place would be at a gas station because shes not at home then... i met her at the gas station and handed her my dog... she then gave me the keys to a pos caviler... i wanted to make sure the car was road worthy before i drove it 2hrs back... the tires where deformed with huge bulges, no front seatbelts and none of the lights inside worked "dash"... i was really disappointed that she told me her car was in good condition and it was a pile... i told her i wasnt gonna take the risk of driving that car back because of the tires and her boyfriend told me they were new... he just bought them for $25 each at the junkyard!!!!!!!! lol i told her no cant do but after talking for a while, we decided to just write a contract... i've been calling her about 1 time every week to check if she had the cash yet, but she started not picking up my calls so i switch to texted... she then lied that i got the wrong number and all the bullshit... i finally got pissed and told her that if shes not gonna pay or keep the deal that i want my dog back... she started talking about how she sold her and shit and that im not gonna get shit from her... i ask one of my friend to call her and pretend to want to buy her back... she got the address and everything for me... i then text that fat bitch and told her that i was gonna go and pick up my dog... she told me that she still had her but ill never see her again... she started talking alot of shit about me being asian and that im gonna eat her!!! lol i told her i was gonna go but she kept saying how she will just stay somewhere so ill miss her and waste a 2hr drive... i told her to quit being a bitch and return my dog but she just replied that i wont ever see my dog again... i ask her "Why are u hungry? are u gonna eat her piggy?" and thats the last i heard from her... what should i do.. i want to call the cops but theyll say take her to small claims... i dont have enough cash to hire an attorney
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

ohh btw her name is alisha... please do not buy my gray dog she has posted up for sale... she has her posted up for sale on hoobly and her so called kennel website...
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm

lol i was thinking the same thing but she has 2 other dogs too...
Back to top Go down
VNG704

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 am

Dude, in the future, no more contract writing bs. Either they have the money or CANCEL.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 am

VNG704 wrote:
Dude, in the future, no more contract writing bs. Either they have the money or CANCEL.

THIS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
flyin_blue_egg

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

All you can really do is hope A)she gives you your dog back or B)take her to SC. If you take her to SC you better hope that the contract you made w/ her is all legit (w/ a witness etc.) B/c if the contract isn't legit and she says the dog is her's then you're SOL.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

lol yeah i know she wont return her willingly... wouldnt i need money for sc??? right now im setting up a time and date to have my friend meet up with her and we're probably just stick her in the car and leave... if the cops are called ill just show them the contract and texts... yeah no more dam contract... dam i just keep finding people in my spot with no money so i feel bad and make a contract.. i always kept any deal i made but dam people wont do the same...
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:53 pm

i would drive the car trough her front door, take the dog, make sure the dog takes a shit in her bed, an piss in all her shoes an drive back home an chill... but thats just me lol
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:32 pm

i was thinking about that but she has other dogs... she has 2 other pitbulls that arent used to me and dont get me wrong pits are great dogs and love people but if they were to bite me, id hate to hurt them dogs... if there wasnt them other 2 dogs, id have her back already... i should just steal them too....lol pits are the easiest to get to like u
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
VNG704 wrote:

THIS.

If you haven't figured out how life works yet, I'm sorry. Some people will ALWAYS take advantage of others. In order to avoid this, you need to think...

I AM THE ANTI-PRIUS
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:25 pm

yeap, once a friend needed money for his rent i said give me collateral he gave me his 300ish dollar guitar, i gave him a time limit to give me my money back and he didnt pay... so lucky for me, the guy who sold me my gray 240 wanted that guitar... hmm.. Smile

2jz NO SHIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
alisha2011
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 am

Hey Chee yang I am just letting you know i'm getting banned. locket
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 am

Funny thing about this is your not allowed on here..

Good bye.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 am

Bwahaha!

I AM THE ANTI-PRIUS
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 pm

lol hahaha i just notice this.... was that really her or did one of u guys just make a fake account... i was gonna ask about my dog...
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

yeah it was her, wasn't me. she said something about printing it off and calling teh cops.
she's banned. what's with you bringing over all the wrong people? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch   

Back to top Go down

AGAIN!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! karmas gonna be a bitch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: General Chat-
Jump to: