A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Member, something "a Little" different.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 am

^^^ I dont even think he ever signs in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 am

yeah, he sold the car and has a Miata...has a decent amount of work done to it already.

Jc9up

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome, nice looking hatch
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
SrsBsns

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Jake, Last time I saw you (at the planeview truck stop a few months ago) Still thought you were rockin the Miata, Unless you were, and you just swap vehicles all the time, haha.
Names Shane, worked at the AutoZone on Murdock, Might not remember me.
If a face helps. Facebook dot com / shane.jerome (guess im too lame for links yet =[ )
Back to top Go down
Isuckdickforthe240scenebr

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

i did see him at the show, but didnt put 2 and 2 together that that was him. maybe hell come back on one more time lol

2jz NO SHIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 am

I wanna see how far this intro goes without him here lol
Back to top Go down
Isuckdickforthe240scenebr

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 am

^^^ hahaha
Back to top Go down
JustTouge

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 am

I'm back guys. Look what I found....

Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am

Oh boy.

I AM THE ANTI-PRIUS
Back to top Go down
JustTouge

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 am

600SX wrote:
Oh boy.

I hope thats a good "oh boy"....

The car is a bit of a project, traded my miata for it. Needs coilovers, general clean up, and maybe a new diff (its welded and violent).

The car has a SR20det that seems to run alright, all the basic bolt ons running 7psi. 3 inch turbo back sounds cool. The car smells ike gasoline, pretty bad inside. Apparently the O ring on the fuel pmp wasn't put back on when the walbro was installed.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:57 am

Looks like a young kids car, especially with the problems listed. Hope that's all you have for problems.

I AM THE ANTI-PRIUS
Back to top Go down
JustTouge

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 pm

600SX wrote:
Looks like a young kids car, especially with the problems listed. Hope that's all you have for problems.

Right, hope so too. I had very very little into the miata I traded it for, I hope I came out on top.

In the past ear and a half I've really been trying to slide more, but was running into a lot of issues. Miata was under powered, no power steering, short wheel base and had a rigged up driving setup.

Once this car is sorted out it should be very fun, going to make a dedicated set of pedal extension and a race seat for this car.

I have two cars now also, so having more of a project based non daily driver is okay with me (for now....)
Back to top Go down
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm

I'll give you 3 months before you flip this one Jake, lol.

Jake owns car < 3 full months. <----- equation for Jake's car ownership.

Starting from this post.
Back to top Go down
JustTouge

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Riggle wrote:
I'll give you 3 months before you flip this one Jake, lol.

Jake owns car < 3 full months. <----- equation for Jake's car ownership.

Starting from this post.

If I go through with this elaborate custom seat/pedal extension set-up I might be forced to keep this car for awhile.

I traded becuase this car can function as a more deicated track car than has been proven time and time and again as a great chassis. The miata was fun, I love them (have owned 5) buuuuuut I do like the longer base of the 240sx. It just seems easier to slide.

But Ian is right, I tend to flip cars every few months. Never satisfied, and it makes for a great way to make cash while in college. I have had my current civic for eight months now....
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome....Back bud. Hope you enjoy the car. sounds like the issues shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 am

Im tired of people coming in here with cleaner cars then mine now.!! wtf.. lol just kidding of course PIGNOSE Ftw! welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridesmke.com
Lizmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm

im glad people are getting clean cars. haha. junk missle cars should not be around.

2jz NO SHIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:26 am

Lizmo wrote:
im glad people are getting clean cars. haha. junk missle cars should not be around.

yes they should, but only around being thrashed at the track. i hate the cobbled together car just as much as you guys, but i would rather see people build missle cars and drift them than have them go to the junk yard. plus that keeps the "decent" cars left for people who care like us Smile
Back to top Go down
xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
Lizmo wrote:

yes they should, but only around being thrashed at the track. i hate the cobbled together car just as much as you guys, but i would rather see people build missle cars and drift them than have them go to the junk yard. plus that keeps the "decent" cars left for people who care like us Smile

i agree to both statements above. i just wanna be the cool kid on the block lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridesmke.com
JustTouge

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.

Started cleaning and basic maintenance, the car needs it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member, something "a Little" different.    

Back to top Go down

New Member, something "a Little" different.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Introductions-
Jump to: