A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Track350z
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Hey guys! a few pics >.< but yeah, unfortunately soon I think se will be for sale... Want to fix a few things before I sell the 240, with liz and nicks help, will be replacin the blown shocks in the back, and just recently replaced a caliper assembly due 2 the previous one sticking, if anyone is interested I can post everything about the car, as previously mentioned she isn't perfect anymore, the underbody is 100% solid rust free; however the front left quarter panel, and the hood do show rust due to an accident a good year ago now, anyways a few pics from earlier in the past few years Smile

Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm

how much just as it is??
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 pm

im definatly interested in it, i might be selling my coupe soon so let me know whats your asking price
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 pm

i might be selling my 240 to my sister so if its in my range, ill pick it up
Back to top Go down
Track350z
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah have a 91 Hatch SE, ka running good, Had gotten into an accident unfortunately the past winter, cosmetically the driver side front fender, the hood, and the driver side headlight was scraped up and dented a bit, I swapped out the headlight unit already for a newer one from nick. And the rear shocks need to be replaced, was intending on just putting in coil overs but have been more hard pressed to do so since my recent purchase of my new car. Practically no rust (only on the fender that needs to be replaced because of the scraping via the accident). Frame is great, have a genuine HKS Hi Power exhaust installed, 2.5" on the NA setup so its not too loud, and have a mishimoto Aluminum radiator installed to keep it nice and cold. I believe around 150k on the clock? cant remember to the 'T' but I can check that out, cracked dash as most s13's nowadays and slight tears in the seats. Basically I know it would take very little work to swap out the hood and the fender, plus the seats most people just swap in s14 seats regardless, and it's ready for coil overs. If I had the little money to whip it upto prestine shape I would again, and sell it for a lot higher price, yet again with the new car I have been a little hard pressed for time from my job, and extra spending money. Brand new tires as of this spring, haven't driven it over the summer so still pretty much brand new, brakes also replaced over the winter so they are in great shape as well. That's pretty much it in its entirety, when I was driving it I pretty much had the car spotless at all times, hasn't seen winter with me except the 1 year (last year) and the previous owner was down south. I replaced the hatch as well as the previous owner decided to keep his spoiler and left the bare holes uncovered, so I replaced it with a rust free hatch. Also wired for an Amp and/or Subwoofers. Upgraded I believe Polk audio speakers all around, Basically a great start of too a project if one was interested in doing so, let me know. I'm pretty upfront with selling my cars as I want a buyer to be fully informed so there is no surprises, I have the car now moved out of the garage as of this week, she has been inside all summer since march, except for one weekend about a month ago when a previous buyer wanted to take a look at it, he decided to go with a wrx sti route, so. yep. Smile

second message:
also! replaced the clutch last year with an Exedy Stage 1 clutch, 3rd gear can grind slightly but will not grind at all if you rev match, which is better for any manual transmission regardless instead of mashing through the gears at awkward rpm's Razz so 5sp manual. lol. oops almost forgot all that! haha. And frame rails are rustless. It only saw one winter (so far) I really hope I wouldnt have to drive it through the winter again, It killed me to have to last year, and that damn accident! o well, I usually can be reached easily on here. take care
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 pm

so there is no price????
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 pm

kevin - im really glad i know you b/c i would not want to read that whole book. LOL

2jz NO SHIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
Track350z
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:04 pm

2400 I would feel to be fair.

And THANKS Liz... Lol
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 pm

wow yeah i can probably do that... let me try to sell my sister my old 240sx quick
Back to top Go down
nismodave

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Nice 350 Zed!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.   

Back to top Go down

New to wi240sx. Not new to Nissan.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Introductions-
Jump to: