A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

95 240sx "the midnight mistress"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon May 21, 2012 6:44 pm

seibon trunk and origin lights installed rear is alomost done just a fue accents nee be done!
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

MMM CF. Lookin good.
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

you are really putting in some long hours. Looks worth it though.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

lol long ours is an under statment 10 months and counting just to get to this point. even in the winter.
Back to top Go down
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 am

you know that the final product is going to be well worth it. looks great so far. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sat May 26, 2012 4:30 pm

ok so had to drop motor in cuz im helping my neighbor out swap a silver top 4age into his 86 corolla fx cuz the silver top in it has a pretty loud tick , and it turns out the fucking turbo dont fit in the engine bay. the manifold is to close to the block if i do bottom mount and it hits the shock tower wall if i top mount. so its back to trying to figure out how the hell is it it wont fit when it came from the same set up , actually the same fucking motor. tiny bit pist off and a whole lot of drawing going on right now JIM!!! TEXT ME PLEASE , I NEED TO STOP BY AND GRAB THE PAN SO I CAN DO THE CAD DESIGN AND DROP IT OFF FOR UR FRIEND. thanks. so yea this is were i stand as of now!
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 am

i now know why the motor dont fit like it should , and i am a fucking retard! i use 2 of the same motor mount brackets and the tallest ones to boot! fucking smart! and to top it off i have no fucking clue were the other one went!
Back to top Go down
theboy

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 pm

lol, good job, i just found a set of mounts, cleaning out my dads shop, if you need them. Theres no bushings, they are just the brackets that bolt to the block.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE I NEED !!!
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

well its come to the point were im going to sell the car , ill continue to build it till i get a buyer 8500 or best offer if it dont sell in resanoble time ill part it. ill kep u guys posted
Back to top Go down
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

wtf you giving up on it after all the work you have put into it? I think you should hold onto it and finish it. even if it takes you the next 10 years to do it.
Back to top Go down
theboy

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?! finish this bitch already. If not, then leave it in the garage. Its not like having it sitting there is really effecting anything. Dont sell it, finish it the way it should be and enjoy it.

Were all depending on you to follow through, start it and then let the wife beat it like she does you when the neighbors call and ask if everything is alright. And you fake like things are fine, but they know.......

This is sad day now you have decided to sell. And to think i let your ambition get to me and make me work on my shit box.
Back to top Go down
zerepdivad

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

How much for the intake manifold?
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:28 pm

dave the intake would be 600 but im not parting yet.
the boy/the freak : its not that i dont want to , id like to , its draining the hell out of my bank,still shit loads to do, can find parts that i need, and when i do there asking for my first born and a nut, just sick of all these fan boy kids that buy it for 10 and want to sell for 1000 trying to claim its some legit jdm bullshit or another, and buying new is not any better cuz u get rapped by shiny parts and a mustache man with agirly voice.

if and when i part it will go in sets
motor
trans
doors
body
glass
interior
carbon
so forth so on....... but i will not brake sets down for no reason so the intake would not be sold without motor,turbo,manifold,lines,and all parts to go with it.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:31 pm

till i get asking price i will keep moving foward with the build as i can afford it , but heather has her eyes on a evo 8

no clue why cuz id never get a dame evo ,i rather a wrx but thats me.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

lssilvia wrote:
well its come to the point were im going to sell the car , ill continue to build it till i get a buyer 8500 or best offer if it dont sell in resanoble time ill part it. ill kep u guys posted

Kreg, I like you, but you are fucking retarded for this statement.

I AM THE ANTI-PRIUS
Back to top Go down
theboy

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm

If and only if your serious about selling/parting. I may be interested in the chassis as a roller. But im hoping you decide against selling and finish it. Evo's are big gay expensive over glorified eclipse pieces of shit. Please talk her out of it and keep the s14
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

thanks , and i wont argue that point, but as usual , its not my car, and i am getting sick of going back and forth, i got it to build it but my mistake was thinking that heather would stick to it , but she didnt put the labor or time, im hope maybe in some stupid twist of fait as i keep going she will want to keep it , cuz it cost me more money then i care to put in to the stupid thing , everytime i see something wrong it cost me an arm ass an a leg and my car keeps falling apart day by day, see my subie would have been done buy now, but i had to go get a custome intake cuz the stock one wasnt good enough then i had to go spend some more cash to get it fitted, then i had to get a new turbo cuz the old one was trash , then i had to hunt down more parts , and customwe this and that and chase and gas and lost time , u honestly think i enjoy this stupid shit, ive lost 15 K in a car that wont fucking run cuz one person dont have the ability to make up her mind, this car made it this far cuz i said ok fuck it ill get this and ill get that . i hate this fucking car, its a pain in my ass and a headache but i made a promise and im trying my damest to keep it. for u guys this type of shit is hobbie ,life stlye , need , to me its a pain in my ass , in one hand id like to see it done and running , and im dame close, and in the other id like to sell and throw the cash at her and tell her to figure it out on her own.

i dont blame anyone for busting my balls but everyone keeps forgeting IM THE BUILDER NOT THE OWNER!
i just want this shit to be over with , besides shes clules as to what to do with the dame car , first she wants to drfit , then she s all i want to road race, now its drag. im just burned out man u have no clue how many hours i spent at midnight fighting with her about this shit, but it comes up to it her car not mine. i didnt even want to make a build page. i just wanted to meet cool pepole and hang out just to hang out. but i get stuck getting my ass reamed cuz of her car.

but i agree its fucking stupid and im a fucking retard for even trying to attempt to give 3 fucks and make her happy cuz it makeing me misirable.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:51 pm

the boy: dude to be honest i dont know what the hell i want to do anymore , ill keep building im astone skip away from done atleast to drop the motor in , ill drill and tap the stupid oil pan and find the tourque converte bolts and motor brackets and just drop it in, hope fully it wont rake long to get going maybe then she will be happy. and so will i shit still need clear corners,fmic pipingt set up installed , then i need to tune and get wheels and tires. seats gauges.....just saying its a alot for me to handle alone , haveing kids and bills with a low paying job sucks dude.
Back to top Go down
theboy

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

i know the feeling man. well all that minus the kids part. if you ever need anything let me know. i have no problem helping out where i can to keep you on track or help lead her back into finishing the car. if i gotta finish mine and let you guys beat on it for an event to get the fire back under her then im game. i got a harness from ttallin and im near the point of finally starting sr and heading out your way to get yours back on it wheels and under its own power.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

theboy wrote:
Evo's are big gay expensive over glorified eclipse pieces of shit.

that is a retarded fucking statement. obviously you have never driven both and evo and a dsm.... wack it

i hate dsm's just as much as the next guy. but evo's are in a whole different universe in comparison.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 pm

well it depends were u look at the statment an evo goes for 28K no mods (gay exspensive) its a 4g63(over glorfied eclipse) and they brake easily not to mention (not the block but the car it self) it cost u ur life savings to get one running half as good as most cars on the street , not saying there not amazing machines!, but they just a over plague eclipse thats been haveing a fit with wrx for the last 3 decades. besides unless u get the MR edition u pissing against the wind bud. evo is nice but its a track car (inspired) such is the wrx in the same class. there power fun boxes open and go. a tune will gain u a 50% increase with minor bolt ons but again if i wanted to spend 30 k on a car it would not be any dsm at all. hell wouldnt even be a subie!
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am

im not sure where you are looking at prices for evo's but you can get a clean stock or stockish MR for well under 20k these days. thats an evo 9 btw. evo 8's can be had at under 15k. there is no comparing the evo to a dsm i don't care what you say. the engine isn't even on the same side of the engine bay when compared to each other. subaru's tend to be nicer for daily driving. thats about the only advantage to them. I've driven sti's and evo's hard before, the evo is better in every way when it comes to "spirited" driving. unless you like understeer.

i really don't want to shit up your thread. i apologize for starting the argument. thats just my opinion. i suggest you go drive both before saying statements like that! lol.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 am

i have and im not a fan of the evo , but its cool i dont mind opinions
Back to top Go down
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Kreg, you have just said it your self. you should put this car on hold not sell it but put it on hold. this way you don't drop more money on something heather doesn't want. like I have told you before it does not cost anything to have the car sit. put it out side cover it with a car cover and then get to working on the subie for a while. that will get you and heather more interested in the 240. as well as the fact you will be working on a car you actually like for a while. so stop spending the money on the 240 and start spending it on the subie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 240sx "the midnight mistress"   

Back to top Go down

95 240sx "the midnight mistress"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Builds and Projects-
Jump to: